Marijuana has been around for a long time. Some consume it on regular basis, which has ignited curiosity in medical science to study the benefits of Marijuana Tea. It is highly factual that some people have been using it for thousands of years for effective handling of various diseases. This ongoing article is more focused on realizing the health effects of marijuana in a scientific and proven way achieved by intensive research and considerations.
A quick glance on historical aspects:
- In 1937 during the fight against drugs, Marijuana acquired the tag of immorality and soon was declared illegal worldwide.
- Though, there was a complete absence of scientific facts to support the negative traits of Marijuana, people chose to remain unaware about the benefits Marijuana tea.
- The hemp plant as it’s called, marijuana was first made to use in the form of fabric which is deemed to have been woven from its dried forms.
- There are several other incidents which supported the fights to reform the use of marijuana and its other uses.
Positive Medical applications of marijuana:
Credit goes to researchers and medical field practitioners who have made it feasible to get our facts right on realizing the benefits of marijuana tea.
- Marijuana is very much instrumental in the treatment of nerve pain. The pain can be prolonged if the nerve fibers are damaged. They barely give you a break in experiencing severe pain with the constant recurring pain signals.
- Marijuana acts as an enchanter here which helps to kill the pain or burn the same. It allows the neuropathic patients to become functional in normal ways again.
2) Alzheimer’s disease:
- THC ( Tetrahydrocannabinol ) one of the active ingredients of marijuana is very promising in combating Alzheimer’s disease by inhibiting the creation of amyloid plaque. These plaques if present in the brain are positive indicators to Alzheimer’s disease.
3) Poor appetite:
- The body in turn loses the excessive fats and muscle build ups. The same condition is seen in HIV infected people; they entertain poor appetites and also linked with nausea, vomiting, etc. Marijuana comes over this; it restores appetite and eradicates nausea.
4) Other diseases:
- The benefits of marijuana tea are extended further in treating diseases like cancer multiple sclerosis and epilepsy. It effectively causes the growth of neurodegeneration (which initiates multiple sclerosis) to be sluggish.
5) Assorted benefits:
- It has a good psychological impact on the body if consumed in decent amounts. It helps a person to experience utmost relaxation with him and the surrounding.
- The benefits of marijuana tea also find an innovative way when it’s compared with nicotine present in tobacco products. Marijuana is less addictive when compared with nicotine and its effects are less harmful when compared with alcohol and other tobacco products.